Logos are the most important part of any company’s identity. A logo is the first thing that people notice about a company and it is one of the main factors in determining whether or not people will buy from that company.
A logo should be memorable, simple, and easy to understand without words. It should also be appropriate for the intended audience.
The following are five principles of good logo design:
1) Simplicity – The simpler, the better. A good logo is one that can be drawn by someone with little to no artistic skills.
2) Universality – The more universal a logo, the better it is for branding purposes because it can reach more people.
3) Appropriateness – A good logo should match the needs and values of its target audience
4) Memorability – A good logo will stay in people’s memory and remind them of what they’re buying or who they’re buying from
5) Recognizability – Another good principle for logo design when a person recognize any brand by it’s logo